Thursday, November 12, 2009

Solid is the ice i tread...

Trust - Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.

So...I exposed some of my secrets to that boy I'm in love with. Shortly after, i thought that i was RETARDED. I thought that i was trusting someone too much. I felt as though i were making a big mistake and i shuttered at the idea. Love does very weird things to you. I felt as though he might slip up and tell someone or something. Of course, i knew he wouldn't do this but it entered my mind in spite of that. Then he said something to me that made me feel soo much better. He says that he likes when I'm vulnerable and open. That made me smile and made me take a look at myself. I realized that i hide some of my feelings from people and its not worth it. I haven't been lying or anything...i just don't expose myself to some of the people i know best. The people i love. So i decided to bet it all on trust. I trust him enough to hold my secrets and trust my best friends even more.

Trust is one of the best gifts you can give. It lets people know that you care and respect them. It makes them smile. I can't tell you when it is right to give your trust to a person. As cliche as it sounds...let your heart tell you. BLECCHH...i hate the way that sounds! But seriously people, trust is awesome. Trust SOMEONE with your secrets and your true feelings. But...do be cautious. Make sure the ice is sturdy....
beGolden
Jahmal

No comments:

Post a Comment