Sunday, December 20, 2009

getting heavy...living in spite of the stress...

at peace - relaxed and calm in your space...

I'm not at peace at the moment. I've been stressed out about a lot of personal issues and I've been neglecting my blog. I will be working harder now that i have collected myself a little. Life gets heavy sometimes. I've stressed this before. Stuff happens that shakes you and stops progress and relaxation. This reality...is all that we have. Life comes at you in multiple different lights and you simply take what you're given and do what you think is best. I'm slipping into three bad habits right now. I'll go into further detail at another time. This post is about dealing with life and all that that means. Life can be abusive. It can slap you in the face and what do you do? You get up, brush yourself off and look at yourself and the space that you're in. Everything happens for a reason. When you loose your keys on the regular...perhaps you need to clean your room. When you feel overworked and tired....perhaps you need to take a few more naps and relax. When you find that something makes you uncomfortable every time you think about it...perhaps you need to look deep into yourself for the root of the problem.

Take time to think about yourself and your issues in depth. You might find the root and begin your progress into a better you. Life doesn't pick on you...Some constant in your life is causing you discomfort. Some things that you do or have done or have been done to you affect you negatively. Find a solution. Flourish and prosper in spite of the sting of life's whips. Live your life happy and free....put some thought into your issues. Find some peace.
beGolden
Jahmal

No comments:

Post a Comment