Monday, December 21, 2009

morning...meditations and such...

Self Reflection - Self-examination; introspection.

I've talked about this a lot on this blog because i really believe in it.

I woke up about an hour ago and my mother said good morning, my kitten jumped on my face and i really felt relaxed in my surroundings. 30 minutes ago i sat up in my bed and i planned out my day a little. I thought about the issues that i have dealt with yesterday or the day before. I thought about the things that i am anticipating. Now i feel like life is a little less unexpected and it might even go a little easier now. I feel as though I've seen what could go wrong and what could be fun in my day so when it happens I'm not shocked and afraid. Try it....When you wake up just sit in a quiet place and think about your day in depth. Acknowledge that something unwanted may occur. Know that everything happens for a reason so think about your past...

Meditation and Self Reflection can help make your day a little less difficult. Life has less bumps when you know the path you're treading. Take the time to think and remember. Look inward and look around you. Everything happens for a reason...know that and prosper. Practice these techniques and life will be a little less....in your face.
beGolden
Jahmal

P.s. Eat something in the morning...it doesn't have to be breakfast but it isn't pizza or candy or chips..the list goes on. My PSA for the day...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment