Sunday, January 10, 2010

oh the shame...but it aint ma fault

neglect - to fail at looking after or caring something or someone....

My poor blog! I've left it here for a while without writing new exciting things...I have failed my readers....haha. No, but this time it isn't actually my fault. My computer has been acting very stupid. It wont let me log onto my account. So now I'm on my mothers computer. An easy alternative that is saving my blog and its defenseless readers. So here goes the point in this.

Make a way out of no way. Dare to try new and strange things to reach your goals. I don't use my mothers computer, guys and gals. It moves slow...and the keyboard is intimidating. Any who, find alternatives in life so you can meet your goals and prosper, yet again.
beGolden
Jahmal

p.s. there will be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment