Thursday, May 20, 2010

An apple a day....

Self-Preservation - the act of preserving one's self...first law of nature.

I've been putting a few unhealthy habits and activities to rest. Of late i know i have to focus on myself way more. I plan on going to a museum/art gallery. I'm going to see a play alone. I'm going to sit in a coffee shop and read. My life is too precious. Time to take better care, ya know? Sooo...I have a task for my readers.

You know how the doctor used to give you a sticker after your shot or whatever. You'd ask your mother why on the drive home and she'd say "If you just ate your apple a day..." or something like that. Yeah. You keep yourself out of mental hospitals if you keep time for yourself. Don't forget your apples. But don't forget your mental/spiritual health. Honor your reflection. Preserve yourself and follow one law more than any other. SELF Preservation...
beGolden and live well
Jahmal

No comments:

Post a Comment