Thursday, October 14, 2010

The elephant...Forgiving and forgetting

Subdue - to overcome...bounce back.

So, I have a retraction to make.

A girl I once loved...no. A girl I always loved got on my nerves last week. I could have just let it go within the hour...but instead I stayed angry. Dear reader...Don't do that. Savannah is the biggest doll I've ever met. Quite honestly, I always thought she were prettier than most people in the school. She always was extremely smart and very articulate. I loved her most because she'd make me smile all the time...Day or night...Monday or Friday. She came to my birthday party two years ago, gave a card (i still have it) and a pendant that I lost. I found it on Friday. Poetry? I think so.

Sometimes the world is telling you stuff. The fact that I found an elephant pendant that I'd lost for two years right after a fight with the girl that gave it to me is a sign if I'd ever seen one. She's the sweetest thing on earth. I'll tell her that. People, here's what...Sometimes it's only righteous to forgive someone. Sometimes you're angry for no reason and why loose a friend? Saying sorry doesn't harm you. So say sorry. Be nicer. I promise you'll smile more and your friends will remember it. heh heh...elephants.
beGolden and forgive
Jahmal

No comments:

Post a Comment