Thursday, October 7, 2010

Perhaps I'll write it later...ForJames pt.1

Postpone - to put off till a later time.

Today I found out something that shook my core loose...literally. 8 tissues later, I'm sitting before a hissing computer and I know what to write....but I can't. Not till a little later. The wounds are still a little fresh and it's bothersome at the moment. I'll write it later because I need silence and peace first, ya know? So...Here's what.

Fuck the drama and the outside, highschool stupidity. I'd be waisting my energy to dwell on the moron's I'm plagued with when there are more important things to focus on. This week isn't the best. There is a lot to be bothered by, but life will go on. I'm thankful to have my health and my life. It's too short, people. Soak up all of it and drop the petty stuff. You will...I will still thrive knowing that there is love all around me and him...For James.
beGolden
Jahmal

No comments:

Post a Comment