Monday, February 7, 2011

brownies and the super bowl...

manifestation - that act of controlling and "summoning"...

I'm not always hip to things. Sometimes I SWEAR that my day is going to be terrible when little things all around me are pointing the opposite direction. Yesterday, I started to feel sick. Frustrated, I cleaned and rested and planned on dying that day. I planned on just wallowing in my whathaveyou and letting the day go by. Then I was convinced to wake up, get dressed and start baking. We baked brownies, cookies and talked. I got dressed and we went out. I got to another friend's house and were started cooking. We brought food over to a party, shortly after. Mind you, this party is often pretty awkward between the extreme parental supervision and the sheltered private school students. Still, we went and had as good a time as we could. By the third quarter, I had consciously told myself that I was going to enjoy the rest of night. Then, out of the heavens appeared the only shape I pray to. PETERRR!!! He's my best friend and we met a year ago yesterday at the same place. We hung out for the rest of the party. We drove around till he dropped me off home. Great night, I would say.

We have so much more control then we admit to. Some of us reject our powers and go with the flow. I choose to make my own reality. If you speak, it shall be. I believe that if you give in to beauty and happiness it will give in to you. Give in. It'll make your life better. Give in to happiness and beauty.
beGolden
Jahmal

No comments:

Post a Comment