Thursday, September 10, 2009

columbas...and all that.

I have decided to do something else that fairly new...i want to add something new everyday. I want to share some knowledge daily. Here is the word of the day...

Encounter - A meeting, especially one that is unplanned, unexpected, or brief

today...me and a few friends forgot all of our 4th grade knowledge of columbas and his discovery...and embrassed the word encounter. It seemed better fitting.

My dream was of an encounter i had today...with a hobo...he spoke of individuality and how great it was to have that. He was in the army..."no individuals there...." he said.

I remembered my trip to a beach in tobago today. I remember feeling sand and the salt of the ocean. I remembered feelings...i never do that.remember...experience..explore.

the word is encounter...
columbas, hobo's, long lost memories and all that.
remember, explore, experience...♥

begolden
Jahmal

For...
Queen GodIs...and the man who stands for individuality.

1 comment:

  1. this is really beautiful, jahmal. (:
    and the hobo thing... i think everyone has some kind of interesting hobo story. and this one, in particular, is fantastic
    <3

    ReplyDelete