Friday, September 4, 2009

New Beginnings....

Refresh - To renew by stimulation...

I just started school again. Its the beginning of 11th grade for me! So excited. You don't even know. I've been neglecting my blog actually. I wrote a bunch of posts and i haven't typed them yet. I'll get on that trust me. On to the message. I've put up with tons of crap during high school and I'm sure you have too. But trust me...It gets a lot better. I can leave the school for lunch now. I have an incredible schedule with awesome classes. Best of all...i have new friends and loving old ones. But still...i feel a tad empty. I need to change a few things to make this year better than past ones. I plan on striving for excellence this year and i'9m sure its possible. Anything's possible.

New years mean new possibilities. New possibilities means new choices. Make a conscience effort to be incredible. Try for excellence. New year means fresh new beginnings. Take advantage of this opportunity. I know i will....
beGolden
Jahmal

No comments:

Post a Comment