Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Life is an asthma attack...

Life - an asthma attack

I have a quick thing to say to all of you. Life can be awful....terrible. OMG i know how it is. I have been in terrible positions. My peers can be ass holes...i don't have the best relationship with my family. I am being judged always because of my sexuality, color, state of mind and overall behavior. I've been bullied, depressed, suicidal etc. Things like these...you have experienced as well. Life is all that your dreams are not. But i have something that wipes the rain from my cheeks and blows the sand from my eyes. Life is an asthma attack...friends are inhalers. I have a strong body of friends that i can depend on and love with all my might. They depend on me to love them as well. I'm in love with my friends...and i think its gettin serious! Life is definitely an asthma attack. Get a strong group of friends and breathing may become easier. I know mine has....
beGolden
Jahmal

2 comments: