Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ladybugs..to measure balance

Sign - an entity which signifies another entity

Ladybugs were always good luck charms for me. I think that they bring good energy to every place that they land. This might be just me...But still, I think that they can measure how balanced and healthy a place or person is. Whenever one lands on you, or sits in the corner of the ceiling in your house, that saying something. Lately, I've been seeing a lot of ladybugs...a lot have been landing on me and people i know. I have a ceiling corner full of them. My room has been a sanctuary of ladybugs! It's funny....part of me thinks this is just my superstitious ego...another part of me thinks that I'm blessed with ladybugs.

Keep your mind open...and accept blessings around you. Observe how beautiful and magical this world is. Lastly, keep balance in your life. A few powerful messages I have found in the last two weeks.
beGolden
Jahmal

No comments:

Post a Comment