Thursday, October 22, 2009

Responces...and why i've been neglecting the blog...

Neglect - To fail to care for or attend to properly

I've been ignoring the blog for a while for a lot of reasons that I will get into later in my posts. I've been inside my head. A lot of good/bad/other things have happened to me recently and I'm in a state of thinking and processing. I've been gathering ideas and venting my feelings in journals and photography... and most of all, in my writing. I've written some of my best work recently. I'm growing as an artist constantly and I'm starting to taste the clouds. I've developed a new sense of style when it comes to my fiction and poetry. I've learned new things about photography and experimented a lot. I have a boyfriend...and i cant stop stressing my love for him...its almost painful how much i appreciate his existence. I've found out new things about myself...my heart, my mind, my lustful disposition. I'm learning...pulsing with knowledge and appreciating things around me a little more than i used to. I've been wondering what it is about fall that brings out the best of me...perhaps its my love for color, death and renewal. It's making me want to change like the sun baked leaves around me. I might just be SERIOUSLY GAY. Who knows.

I've found beauty in so much lately and it's a true blessing to be gifted with all that i am gifted with. I've been absorbing all of this...I can't stress that enough. Its good to sit back and absorb the beauty around you. So try it...sit in a sun-lit room and breath in fall and beauty and your own distinct flavors. Breath in what makes you beautiful...and...
beGolden
Jahmal

No comments:

Post a Comment