Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dealing with the world....a short response...

Denial - a defense mechanism that only makes you seem worse...sometimes.

So...My last post was regarding a girl who was an ass to me. She confronted me about "cruel" post. She asked if i had a problem with her. I don't have a problem with her....I have a problem with her behavior. She's nice to some people and shes pretty smart. Problem...She doesn't realize that she hurt my feelings a couple of times. So...She denied being mean to me EVER. This infuriated me and i would have called her a cruel person but i realized that people who are mean just to be mean shouldn't be considered human.

Don't be cruel to people just to be cruel. Don't be cruel at all! Try to be nice to all people, not just some. Know that karma is a bitch. It'll bite you with no mercy. Watch your behavior and know that someone is always watching. Someone is always taking note of your behavior.

I hope you're reading this dearest. You've hurt my feelings a number of times and you only acknowledged my pain once. You once said to me..."The thing i love most about you is that even though people are so mean to you...you manage to still be nice." Well...thank you for that. It means a lot coming from someone who is/has been mean to me. Have a lovely life and i pray that your karma doesn't catch up to you too intensely. Still...i implore you to
beGolden...love,
Jahmal

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really sure how to respond to this one. You're point about not being cruel is definitely a true one, but I'm not sure what to say to the rest of it.
    Remember that there are two sides to every story, we just all have to hope that sometimes people can step back and acknowledge their mistakes.

    ReplyDelete