Thursday, March 11, 2010

pick up a sign...or something

Engaged - busy or occupied; involved a

So....I have something quick to share with you lovely people. I'm a part of an organization/group called Students for a Democratic Society. We discuss a lot of issues in our community/country and we brainstorm ways to battle them. We protest, write petitions and raise awareness. Its a good thing to be a part of. I now feel more active in my community and in my world. I feel a sense of accomplishment because I'm using my voice to make change. We all have voices (if you don't, i apologize) and its important to use them for good. Here's what I'm getting at....

I use my voice to inspire change. You should be doing the same. Our words have the power to do so much more than a lot of people believe. I try to make a difference. We all should raise our voices in hopes that it will make a better world for our children and the youth after us. Get engaged in your community, get active in the world....read the title again.
beGolden
Jahmal

No comments:

Post a Comment