Thursday, March 18, 2010

The last leaf....

endure - Lasting, long-suffering; patient.

There are lots of hardships that we face in this world...We have to deal with so much and slowly the world is getting older and more chaotic. We have to work really hard to keep from crumbling under the weight of the world. Teens have it bad. Minorities have bad. I seem to fit into a few difficult categories. But I'm making it work. Some people don't know how to and that is partially why i maintain this blog. I'm trying to use my mistake and my issues and my accomplishments to fuel change and guide people who haven't been as blessed as me. I'm not exactly perfect and I'm no saint, myself. But i like to work to help others through my writings. I've been blessed to make mistakes before others and come out unharmed (for the most part) and so i have to use my words to keep others from coming out of their mistakes damaged or discouraged. The point is this...

We all have to hang on. Life is hard. It isn't fair, so don't be too upset when you stain your new dress or drop your ice cream on a really hot day. We are meant to make mistakes and have hard times both to remind us that we're human and to make us grow as people. Sometimes you get people that wanna help you through the journey....(me)...other times, people are so stuck in their unhappiness that they bring others down with them. Don't worry though...there are more people that want to help. Sometimes, you have to be that last leaf that hangs on to the branch through the winter and fall knowing that spring will always come...
beGolden
Jahmal

1 comment:

  1. Tis true, but sometimes that's easier said than done, and you know that. It's ok to let go sometimes, and figure out how to grab back on again. No one's perfect

    ReplyDelete