Friday, March 12, 2010

Righteous Anger...dealing with the world

callous - insensitive; indifferent; unsympathetic

There is a callous bitch in my life that i must deal with on the regular. She is very opinionated and hateful. I honestly don't know why i have to deal with her. I think i let her get to me because she has something that i kinda want. Right now....I'm pissed at her and i wish shed stop being the shrew that she acts like. I'm extremely nice to her...but it doesn't make a difference. Shes just like that...i suppose it is why some people like her....

Here is the point...people like Hannah (oops) aren't nice. People like Hannah are obstacles. But don't let them get to you, because people like Hannah are unhappy and confused and sad. Their bull**** will catch up to them soon enough. Keep that in mind. EVERYONE gets theirs at one point or another. Its how the world works. Trust me. Be nice and accepting and you'll get good energy back. Be a Hannah.....
beGolden
Jahmal

No comments:

Post a Comment