Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Future, Friends and Poetry ....keeping afloat.

Nevertheless - In spite of that; nonetheless; however

I've been pissed off and stressed for a while. The universe is being unkind. The fat lady has yet to stop singing, but I'm getting stuck with her dishes. I'm pissed off. So many things are happening right now and its just frustrating and I crack under pressure. Energy around me is scattered and fast paced and I don't do well inside situations like this. I'm sure many people have found that when they're stressed to the max they don't even work well. They don't function the way they normally do and everyday things can be TRES difficult. I am that times maybe 3 on a good bad day. But I find a way to cope though. In spite of the randomized BS that comes in and out of my life, I can balance myself with three very important things to me. Friends, Future, and Poetry. These are all things I adore in life. They aren't as literal as one might think as well. By Future, I mean all that i strive to become. All that i want to be. All that I know I CAN be. Everything that I aspire to be...everything that i want to love in the future. Everyone that i want to remember. By friends, I mean everyone that i love, everyone that I WILL love and everyone that I have once loved. By poetry, I mean my art. My writing and my photography. By poetry, I mean my vivid imagination and NEED to create. By poetry, i mean my creativity and all that falls under that.

I have my Friends, my Future and my Poetry. Things that keep me moving when the weight of the world is slowing me down. Trust me, things get stressful. Nevertheless, i have these things. Everyone has something that keeps them afloat. Some look at pictures. Some look at mirrors. Some write their names repeatedly and find beauty in them.
beGolden
Jahmal

1 comment: