Wednesday, July 29, 2009

sweets, leg warmers....and a blanket with memories in the stitching...

Comfortability - being in a state of physical or mental comfort; contented and undisturbed; at ease

for those who have had shitty days....

We've been there. We've had days when all we really want is an AK47 and a clear shot from a roof top. We've had days when violence should be the answer. The shitty ones. The days when the sun isn't enough to warm you and the flowers aren't as bright as they were yesterday. We've felt this way during every season and some of us have handled it the wrong way. Some of use have broken things...some have hurt others...themselves. What is the right way to handle grief? We all are examples that humans adapt to situations that they are confronted with. When put in a spot of stress and anger, we have found ways to adapt according to our needs. We resort to a certain behavior that makes us feel safe and comfortable. Some of us have adapted to negative habits that may be harmful to there selves and others. Others have found positive ways to cope with the tough days. For example...during the winter (cause I'm a fall/winter baby)...I have days when the stillness of the frosty cold is to much. For those days...I put on a huge sweater, some gym shorts and find some leg warmers. I find something sweet to eat...and I rap myself with a blanket that I've had for years. Between bights of whatever I'm eating at the time...i am reflecting on the memories that sit in the blanket I'm in. I let my tension fall into the schemes. Then...i turn on a movie and drift into bliss.

Most people dont do that exactly. Some people write...some people read...some people stack crackers with jam and eat them standing up while reading fashion magazines. You never know. Adapt to your stress and find a healthy habit to fall into whenever you are feeling low. Drop negative energy by starting a new cycle. When in doubt...chocolate works miracles. (: Just tryin ta make ya better...one post at a time. Let me know if its working
begolden
Jahmal

No comments:

Post a Comment