Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Diary of Sorts...

Blogging - To write entries in, add material to, or maintain a weblog.
like a diary...or something.

My name is Jahmal B. Golden. I'm a writer. I was told that my opinion was interesting and that i should consider becoming a columnist. What better way to prepare than to start blogging. I have kept a notebook since before i could form sentences and i still have all of them. I look back on them for inspiration and such. I'm not average. I don't "fit in" and i like it that way. I love being an individual. I suppose it makes me an interesting person. Most people that blog aren't to normal anyway. So i feel safe in this community. I'll try not to bore my readers with my useless back round in the entries that follow this one. So you can move your cursor away from the x on the right side of your screen. I encourage comments and i love compliments. Try to give me nice comments though...i bite.
Just to give you a taste of what I'm selling here, I'll leave you with a piece of my mind.

Standing out is the new fitting in. Give it a try. In this world of grey suits, try to be the one in neon green shorts...It feels pretty good. For the people that don't like you for that....tell them to go find a field to stand in. Everyday is a new day...make every moment last. If things get tough...find a friend to hug...a tree to sit under...a book to read.
Be Golden,
Jahmal

8 comments:

  1. first comment

    nice jahmal keep it coming. and if u bore me i will leave. just so u know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks wigggles...i appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I'll have to agree with Wigs, on that, but I doubt that you'll bore us to death.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!! both of you start following the blog. now...click the "follow blog" thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jammle, I love you. <3

    I don't follow blogs~ I'll just make sure to check this EVERY DAY because I love youuu even if you don't want me here :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. he doesnt want you here
    but good job jahmal, speak it, ill read it. and ill try to stop being lazy

    ReplyDelete