Sunday, June 21, 2009

Relationship battles...and why they're stupid.

Mature - Of, relating to, or characteristic of full development, either mental or physical...see grow the hell up...

Relationship feuds. When your friend, or someone in general, comes at you and goes all "I hate your boyfriend! He doesn't deserve you." There are two sides to this that i have to touch on. (This post is about conserving energy) First off, don't waste your energy arguing someone down about YOUR relationship. If they don't like it, they need a life...or a job or something. Don't match their ignorance by challenging them. If you react in the negative, you lose have the battle...true story. Secondly, don't go at someone about their relationship. Its dumb and a serious waste of time and energy. If you really hate them, keep it in your head. Keep it cute...or put it on mute. End of discussion. (this post was inspired by some serious drama that went down today so, bear with me)

Have seen this sort of thing. Some of us have been victims of it. Some of us have even carried out such ignorance in their lives. Just know that its too much. Its just starting and continuing drama and we have enough of that in the world as it is. If you're taking time out of your life to hate on someone elses relationship then you need another hobby. That's just how it is. If its that bad, keep it in your head. Most people learn this in first grade and forget upon entering junior high. This post is dedicated the people that forgot what maturity is. Be aware of your actions..
beGolden
Jahmal

3 comments:

  1. relationships+ dramma=ahhhhh
    haha
    drama drama drama
    people can be dumbb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha.
    I agree, Jahmal.
    I absolutely hate it when things like that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jahmal,
    here I am commenting of your most recent posts. I hope you know I have spent most of my time reading this through out the day (because I had to leave and come back to it sometimes) but in the end I finished it and I must say that I like your work. I love reading what you write and I'll keep reading from now on when I can.
    This post I like most of all I guess because relationships are something everyone goes though not matter what and you normally hear about the people who are IN the relationship and not a friend on the side lines and I totally agree with you. No one should waste energy on trying to convince someone to feel hate or dislike towards someone they feel so strongly about, and if you're a true friend you should be happy for the person even if you don't like who they're with.

    How's THAT for commenting?
    <3 ya!!!

    ReplyDelete