Friday, September 24, 2010

and ya look GOOD...Doin it for you.

Narcissism - inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.

Most people view narcissism as this excessive, negative love for ones self. BONK. To be narcissistic in a humble manor is a GREAT thing. This is gunna be a short post.

I spent a lot of last night writing and doing some work. I took a shower. I ate great food. Then I planned an outfit for today that made me happy and made me look and feel good. I put it on this morning, look at myself in the mirror...I look stunning and I really DO love myself. Before writing this post, I class for a good word for the opening and they said, Narcissism. Again, I say BONK. I love myself. I love myself because I didn't always love myself. I love myself because if YOU don't love YOURSELF...than who will? I mean, really? So...Here's what.

I love myself. I dress nicely for myself. I go to cafes for myself sometimes! Its good to just do for YOU. Its good to do for others, but you are the most important person in your life. Love yourself. You're ALLOWED to be narcissistic. So do you. Be happy. Love you!
beGolden
Jahmal

1 comment: