Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Drama fo yo mama...Please keep me out of it.

expendable - Unnecessary...

SOOO...There's someone mad at me right now. Yesterday in a class, two friends and I were talking about a father who we, jokingly, said was gay. We were highlighting all the signs...laughing, havin a good time, ya dig? Then, a girl said something like "Lets not talk about gays again. I'm sick of this topic." Mind you, the last time we talked about gays, it involved one of the "uncomfortable" girl's friends. He came out recently and everyone knew he was gay based on FACTS like, he never kissed one of his "girlfriends" and he was grossed out by heterosexuality. Everyone knew, but she thought that it was unfair to say he was before he came out. Me, being an expert on homosexuals at this point, was appalled by her ignorance and let it go. Also, note that she wasn't apart of the conversation at hand, so it really should disturb her at all. Otherwise...She was being overly dramatic and opinionated. Anyway, I just let her go on and another friend of mine to her left chimed in with a few "right"s and a few "exactly"s...So, I gave her the "bitch, please" look and continued with my day. Today, this girl, who was butting into a conversation with unnecessary comments and jeers saw me and demanded I get her a poptart from where I was getting one. I dropped the grudge after leaving school...But, jokingly, like always, I said "Get it yo self FOO". I chuckled and told her that there was only one...She just stared at me. I didn't really care...So I offered her some cookies that WERE there. She stood up and walked away. I called her name several times, confused, and someone said "He's TALKING to YOU" and she said, "I KNOW!" So here I am...And here's what...

I got to an arts school...I'm VERY used to drama. But sometimes...LEAVE IT ON STAGE. Sometimes, drama isn't necessary...being a jerk just for the sake of making a point is not a smart tactic ever, actually. So, if you're reading this, my good friend, sometimes it isn't that serious. Everyone...Be yourself and stop letting small things affect you. For Christ's sake, don't jump into stuff that doesn't concern you. Avoid drama like the plague...
BeGolden
Jahmal

To those that might recognize this happening...I'm sorry I offend you...if that's possible. Love you S.E.M. and A.W.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment